Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome the the CNS Foundation Awards Portal
Please review our CNS Foundation Awards FAQ before submitting
Required File Formats for Submissions:
1. All written documents must be reformatted as PDFs before being uploaded.
2. Images must be uploaded with a minimum of 300 dpi (including headshots.)
3. Names of files for uploading and submission MUST follow the following:
- File names may not exceed 30 characters.
- Curriculum Vitae: “Applicant Last Name_Applicant First Name_CV”
- Letter of Recommendation: “Applicant Last Name_Applicant First Name_LOR”
- All other files must begin with applicant’s last name and not exceed 30 characters.
How to Submit
1. Review the CNS Foundation Awards FAQ
2. Create an account. Record this log-on information for future use. This is a secure site, not associated with your CNS membership account.
3. Begin a new application or access applications in process with the "Start" button.
4. All applications can be saved and revisited to complete anytime before the submission window closes. All saved applications can be found under My Account > Incomplete Submissions.